This privacy notice provides you with details of how I collect and process your personal data through your use of mccabegraphics.com, including any information you may provide throughout the site when you purchase a product or service, sign up to our newsletter or take part in a prize draw or competition
By providing McCabe Graphics with your data, you express to us that you are over 13 years of age.
McCabe Graphics is the data controller and responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Contact Details Our full details are: Martin McCabe trading as McCabe Graphics Email address is email@example.com Business address: 12 Blackthorn Grange, Newry, BT34 2TF
If you are not happy with any aspect of how I collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). If you do have a complaint, I would be grateful if you would contact me first so that I can try to resolve any issues you may have. Your information is only collected to notify of any offers, retainer news, announcements etc.
It's important that the information I hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let me know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have signed up to receive marketing emails, there will be a link at the bottom of each email that allows you to unsubscribe if you so wish.
2. WHAT DATA DOES MCCABE GRAPHICS COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information that capable of identifying an individual. I may process certain types of personal data about you, such as:
- [Identity] may include your first name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- [Contact] may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- [Technical] may include your login data, IP addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- [Usage] may include information about how you use the website, products and services.
- [Marketing & Communications] may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from MCCABE GRAPHICS ONLY and your communication preferences.
3. HOW I COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
[Direct]: You may provide data by filling in forms on the site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or
- give feedback.
[Automated]: As you use the site, I may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. I collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. I may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies such as:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU
4. HOW MCCABE GRAPHICS USES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to agree a contract between both parties.
- To provide updates and announcements for retainer clients, newsletters and/or competitions.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally speaking, I do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing me at email@example.com.
You will receive marketing communications from me if you have:
- requested information from McCabe Graphics or purchased goods or services; or
- if you provided me with your details when you entered a competition; and
- in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Your information will not be shared with any third party for marketing purposes and you will only receive marketing communications from McCabe Graphics. As you have only signed up for correspondence with McCabe Graphics, I respect your privacy and will never divulge any information passed through mccabegraphics.com in relation to you.
Where you opt out of receiving marketing communications, will not apply to personal data provided to me as a result of a product/service purchase, product/service experience or other transactions.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE I will only use your personal data for the purposes for which it has been collected, unless I reasonably consider that I need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If I need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which the data has been collected then I will notify you and explain the legal ground of processing.
I may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes of data processing:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
6. DATA SECURITY
I have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. Access to your personal data is explicitly limited to myself as the sole distributor of McCabe Graphics. I will only process your personal data with a duty of confidentiality.
I have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where legally required to do so.
7. DATA RETENTION
I will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes in which it was initially collected. These include satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, I consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
8. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request deletion of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, I may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, I may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
I may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. I may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up my response.
I try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, I will notify you and keep you updated.
9. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. I have no control of these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave mccabegraphics.com, I encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.